Consult customer service, we recommend the most suitable purification equipment for you!
Clean shed structure
The material is made of industrial aluminum as the frame, and the fan filter unit FFU is used for air supply. The surrounding area is covered with anti-static drape or anti-static plexiglass plate, and the top is covered with a blind seam to form a tight seam area. The internal purification level can reach 100- 10000 grade; especially suitable for areas with high requirements for local purification level in the workshop, such as assembly line operation area and high precision product assembly area.
Clean shed features
1. Assembled structure design, easy to install, greatly shortening the delivery period;
2, easy to move, suitable for the construction of small areas of clean areas;
3, modular structure, easy to improve purification level, strong scalability, and high recycling value;
4. Relatively ultra-clean workbench, the available internal space is large; compared with the traditional clean room, the cost is low, the construction is fast, and the height of the floor is not limited.
Clean shed material
1. Frame: industrial aluminum, stable, beautiful, no rust, no dust;
2, anti-static drape: anti-static effect, high transparency, clear grid, good flexibility, no deformation, not easy to aging; temperature, dust and static removal performance;
3, anti-static plexiglass plate: anti-static effect, high transparency, not easy to age, suitable for high-demand occasions;
4. The clean roof cover and the purification blind plate are sprayed with 1.2mm cold plate;
5. The interior uses a special purification lamp for the clean room, which does not produce dust;
6. Fan filter unit FFU: It adopts centrifugal fan, which has long life, low noise, maintenance-free, small vibration and stepless speed change. The fan quality is reliable, the working life is long, and the unique air duct design greatly improves. The efficiency of the fan is reduced and the noise is reduced. The high efficiency filter (HEPA) is arranged at the end of the fan air supply unit; HEPA has the characteristics of small initial resistance, large dust holding capacity, high filtration efficiency, long service life and easy replacement. The top of the FFU draws in air and is filtered through a primary filter and a high-efficiency filter. The filtered clean air is sent to the clean shed at a constant speed of 0.45 m/s ± 20% over the entire wind surface. A uniform flow layer is formed to allow the clean air flow to flow vertically, thereby ensuring the required cleanliness in the work area.
Maintenance of the clean shed
1. Before using the purification shed, the operator should open the purification shed for 5-10 minutes before use.
2. Turn on the working power of the purification shed and clean the inner area of the shed with a dust-free cloth;
3. During operation, the operator should operate in accordance with the dust-free operating procedures;
4. In the event of a unit failure, the professional maintenance personnel should be notified immediately, and the professional should continue to use it after passing the inspection.