Consult customer service, we recommend the most suitable purification equipment for you!
The coating used for epoxy self-leveling is made of epoxy resin and special curing agent, and is processed by adding various additives, pigments, fillers, etc., through strict proportioning.
1. Grinding and dust removal on the base surface;
2, brushing the primer;
3. Applying a mortar layer during scraping;
4. Applying a putty layer in the scraping process;
5. Polishing and vacuuming the intermediate coating;
6. Apply self-leveling epoxy topcoat.
1. Anyone who enters the workshop must change shoes (so as the ground mud is brought into the workshop and the ground is scratched);
2. Any hardware: such as iron chairs, iron tables, iron shelves, etc., must be wrapped with soft plastic or rubber to avoid scratching the ground during use;
3, when cleaning the ground, please use a soft mop or wet and dry vacuum cleaner, can be cleaned with water or detergent, but please pay attention to the ground slippery;
4. If it is worn or scratched due to long use time, local repair can be carried out in a small area. If the area is large, it is recommended to re-roll once;
5. Before the equipment enters the factory, lay a hard cardboard box bottom or wood laminate steel plate on the floor to avoid scratching the ground during transportation equipment;
6, the cart, the wheel of the board, please use hard or elastic rubber wheel, and use separately inside and outside the factory;
7, can be waxed at the right time.
Scope of application
Suitable for clean rooms or sterile rooms in the pharmaceutical, blood products, medical, biological, electronics and microelectronics industries that implement GMP standards. The same applies to other industries that require aesthetics, abrasion resistance, impact resistance, and chemical resistance, such as schools, offices, chemical plants, food factories, etc.